Sunday, November 28, 2010
Friday Night we also went to 2 great movies....The older boys went to Harry Potter while The girls and younger boys went to see Tangled...We Loved it! It was so cute!
...and now look at the gingerbread house...they don't last long around here:) I guess you might as well enjoy them while the candy is still good and not stale...
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Since it is Thanksgiving and I cannot sleep! I guess the best thing to do at 4 am is make a list of some of the things I am grateful for (in no particular order because it is rediculously early to be awake and doing this)
- My Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Gift of the Holy Ghost
- Ryan...he's the best husband!
- My little growing Family
- Good Health
- A home to live in
- Wonderful Parents
- Good Supportive Famlies
- the temple
- good teachers
- Ryan's Job
- Countless opportunities to improve
- Roosevelt...it really is a great place to live
- Reliable vehicles...for both of us
- The scriptures
- The Ensign
- Good Books to read
- Funny kids
- our computer
- the internet
- water and food
- Sunrises and sunsets
- living so close to our church, school and store
- living in a safe neighborhood
- good movies
- the holidays
- I am thankful to be done Christmas shopping...now we get to enjoy
- my washer and dryer (what would I ever do without them?)
- a dishwasher
- the change of seasons
- heat...wow it got cold fast!
- I am thankful that some of My Family is coming to Roosevelt for Thanksgiving!
- snow...I love it!
- clean carpet
- a clean house
- a nice warm bed...I really should go back to bed
- I could go on and on