Attitude of Gratitude

Since it is Thanksgiving and I cannot sleep! I guess the best thing to do at 4 am is make a list of some of the things I am grateful for (in no particular order because it is rediculously early to be awake and doing this)

  1. My Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Gift of the Holy Ghost
  2. Ryan...he's the best husband!
  3. My little growing Family
  4. Good Health
  5. A home to live in
  6. Wonderful Parents
  7. Good Supportive Famlies
  8. the temple
  9. good teachers
  10. friends
  11. Ryan's Job
  12. Countless opportunities to improve
  13. Roosevelt...it really is a great place to live
  14. Reliable vehicles...for both of us
  15. The scriptures
  16. The Ensign
  17. Primary
  18. Knowledge
  19. Good Books to read
  20. Funny kids
  21. Freedom
  22. our computer
  23. the internet
  24. water and food
  25. Sunrises and sunsets
  26. color
  27. talents
  28. living so close to our church, school and store
  29. living in a safe neighborhood
  30. good movies
  31. the holidays
  32. I am thankful to be done Christmas shopping...now we get to enjoy
  33. my washer and dryer (what would I ever do without them?)
  34. a dishwasher
  35. entertainment
  36. vacations
  37. the change of seasons 
  38. heat...wow it got cold fast!
  39. I am thankful that some of My Family is coming to Roosevelt for Thanksgiving!
  40. snow...I love it!
  41. clean carpet
  42. a clean house
  43. a nice warm bed...I really should go back to bed
  44. I could go on and on
I have so much to be thankful for!

Comments

We all have tons to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing!