I LOVE this AMAZING Man!

Can I just say that This has been a Crazy Hard Year. We knew it would be our "growing year" but we really didn't know what that meant. Ryan has worked tirelessly and I mean CONSTANTLY to do the very best job. It's what he does at everything. His knowledge and wisdom never ceases to amaze me. It has since the day I met him. If there are ways to improve, he seeks it until there is improvement. That is why we are here. To learn and continue to improve. He has grown into this INCREDIBLE husband, father, leader and so much more. It breaks my heart to see others trying tear him down. They do not know him, or his heart. I DO and he is non of those things that Media portray! He is such a Good Man!  He does not have other motives nor is he corrupt. Where do people come up with these things? ..I really dislike Facebook and I am so thankful for the inspiration a year or so ago to remove ourselves from it.... We all make mistakes. It's part of life.  So very thankful for the Atonement. I cannot even comprehend what he went through... And then to say "Forgive them for they know not what they do". The gospel is true and it is wonderful. This last Conference session was just what we needed.  I am so grateful for those who have reached out in love and compassion towards us. It's been so appreciated. I know they were inspired to do so. We feel their prayers. We will get through this. Life is Good... So good

Comments

Melissa said…
Debbie I am so sorry your family has to go through, over what is, in my eyes, such a stupid thing! I read the news article, and the comments, and I just kept thinking, this is all a misunderstanding that has just gotten blown way out of proportion! I hope for the best for you and just wanted you to know that you've been in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*
Debra said…
Thanks Melissa..we appreciate your support. Everything is going to be OK