Happy 7th Birthday Bekkah

Here's the boys waiting to share Bekkah's Cupcakes with her class...pretty bored for about 3 minutes...
 Bekkah decided she wanted a Candy Land Cake this year...they all Loved it...(It almost hurts my teeth just thinking about all the possible cavities that could come from this cake)


 On Friday night, Bekkah got some surpise visitors!  She was so excited!  They stayed at a hotel and we went swimming.  They then spent the morning and afternoon with us to celebrate Bekkah's Birthday.  It was very sweet! 
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!! Bekkah also received many cards, money and birthday gifts.  Thanks so much for remembering our baby doll!


Comments

Happy birthday Bekkah!! I love the candyland cake- I think I will be using that in the near future. My sister did a candyland birthday party- but I never thought of the cake too- keep the ideas coming!:)
Unknown said…
what a darling cake and a cute idea!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WOW! That is SOOOOME cake!! Did you decorate it? You did a fabulous job! Happy Birthday Bekkah!