Elizabeth is 4 weeks old today...

I cannot believe that our little sweetheart is already 4 weeks!  She's so adorable! 

I have to admit, the last week has not been the best...as far as night time sleep goes...
Going to bed at 11:30 pm and waking up for the day at 1:45 am and not going back to bed, is not a good sleep pattern for this cute little baby...especially not for Mom...

Last night made up for it though...She went to bed at 9:30 pm and woke up to eat at 2am and again at 5:30 am...this is manageable:)

Dustin absolutely adores this little girl...He cannot keep his hands (and lips) off her...He's CONSTANTLY planting kisses right on the top of her head...(with Dustin we knew that he couldn't keep his kisses to himself so we told him if he absolutely had to kiss her,he could kiss her on the head...and not the face...He's our little Kiss Kiss Fish)
She's just so hard to resist!
 When I pulled out her bear to take a 4 week picture, Dustin had to grab his favorite Blue Bear...He loves it and still goes to bed with him every night...
 And I love all her facial expressions...this one make me laugh...

Comments

Melissa said…
Love the pictures! :) I am glad that your baby makes funny faces too. Jeffrey is very good at giving people the stink-eye. ;)
amber said…
She is my niece and she is adorable. But I am biased. I am her auntie. Congrats SIS and Ryan!
She is simply adorable! Love the pictures!
Marci said…
Oh that baby is just so sweet!!!!!