Lots of Changes...

I'm just going to ramble on for a few minutes...
Our family has experienced a lot of Changes Lately. The changes have come on gradually but recently we can see that it's going to be a "Growing" year. 
Ryan changed jobs. He's now Roosevelts new City Manager. No big deal, right? It's easy to forget what it's like to switch after 10 years...10 years have flown by! We forget about that year or two it takes to adjust. All I can say is it's a Huge responsibility!  He is doing great! I have full confidence in him!
Scouts has been a fun change for me. I actually got to the point that I have loved it. It has been a little stressful getting the routine down, trusting Bekkah to watch the younger two and knowing that it was good for us...because it has been. Bekkah is becoming so responsible and reliable. Cannot believe she is in Junior High! She survived her first week and enjoyed it!
The boys started soccer. We are planning on 25 games over the next 2 months. They love it! It's going to be lots of fun, lots of time, but again, we are going to enjoy it. 
Lizzy will be starting Preschool soon. She can hardly wait! It's been a challenge for her to watch the others go to school. She's so ready! 
 It has been So exciting to have Kaden and his friends in my cubscout pack. Loved it! I recently got released and now I get the wonderful opportunity as serving as our RS President! I am delighted to serve, Terrified, but willing. I really have grown to love the ladies in our ward. It gets me out. I love staying home, focusing on just raising our family...but now that love has been expanded. I'm looking forward to the growth. 
There has been so much growth with each calling. I have learned to Never turn down a calling no matter the excuses( because there will always be excuses). Just do it! I look at when I first moved into the ward 11 years ago and I was asked to play piano in Relief Society. I remember crying during practice, I practiced long and hard to play the simplest song to perfection,  I remember stressing all through meetings, playing terribly still and crying afterward...but I grew. 2 years ago I was given a second chance to play and it was different. I have Loved it! I plan to LOVE this new calling. I will strive to overcome my challenges and anxieties with a positive attitude. This new calling is a Huge responsibility! Thankfully, I have a fabulous presidency. I love working with them already. 
Like I said, Lots of Changes! We are excited to serve in our different capacities, putting Christ and our Family first, relying on the spirit and trusting that all will work out. We plan to do it well! 

Comments