We used Scootpad this Summer and Loved it!



http://scootpad.com
We plan to do it again next summer.  I am not a very organized person(but I am trying and I would like to be) so for me, this was perfect.  Each week the kids were given assignments to complete.  It included Math, ELA/Reading, Spelling, and Writing. I was also able to add assignments to their list (ie.chores,shopping lists for when they were in charge of dinner / Family Home evening etc...)  As they finished their assignments they could earn coins.  We made a list of rewards that they liked and we bought some treats and fun summer games to put in a bin.  As they did their assignments, they cashed in the coins they earned and was able pick out their favorite prizes.  It was well worth it!  It forced us to have a great schedule...I felt like this summer was by far the most productive.  The kids learned, we had a lot of fun and they were ready for school...So I am posting the link in hopes that I remember to do the same thing next summer!

Comments