A tooth is worth a Golden Dollar...or more



Everyone slept in this morning. It was after 7.  Kaden came up and he was so MAD... I said, "good morning. Whats the matter?"  He frowns, looks me straight in the eye, obviously fuming, "the tooth fairy didn't even come!"  


Oh shoot!!!  I said, "are you sure? Did you put your tooth under your pillow?"


He pauses, thinks about it and says, " I slept with 3 pillows Last night.". He runs downstairs, immediately takes off the extra pillows, places the tooth under one pillow and heads to the bathroom...


Phew


Surprisingly, The tooth fairy did leave something...2 golden dollars this time.!!!




He came up the stairs so proud and says, with a completely different tone, and with confidence, "Hey Mom, may I have one more pillow? I think I know how to get 3 golden dollars!"


Comments