Makaylas Baptism and Temple Square

 We enjoyed a wonderful trip to the city to see Makayla's Baptism.
We spent Sunday afternoon at the Conference Center and Temple Square...
We Love to See the Temple! 
Our trip to the city also proved to be a success...After a couple of weeks practice, Elizabeth has now officially graduated to big girl underwear...She made the trip from Roosevelt to Layton and back with ZERO accidents.  We didn't even need to ask her to go...She was awesome! 
We are so proud of her!!! 

Comments

Unknown said…
thanks for posting on my blog! it made my day, I feel NO one reads it so thank you! I am HORRIBLE at reading blogs too so I guess why would anyone read mine if I am bad at it too! :)

Your kids are so cute and seriously getting HUGE! I can't believe how big your baby is. Where has the time gone?