Tropic 2013

We had a great trip to Tropic to see my sister Kara, my brother Thane & his wife Leslie, My brother Glenn and his kids and my parents....We had a fun time!




 This was one of the snakes we saw on the way to Kara's property...I was teasing it in the van...otherwise I wouldn't have gotten this close...If you look close enough you can see it's black tongue...He looked like he was ready to strike...

We went on an awesome 5-6 mile hike...It was a tough hike with kids but it there was a beautiful waterfall to swim in that made it all worth it...
















































my sisters 7200 square foot home in the making...can't wait until it's done and we can come stay...
 you can't see it but it's another rattle snake off to the left and center...we saw enough to make me dream about snakes each night we stayed...

Comments