Happy 5th Birthday Dustin!!!

We made our own pinata...it was very fun...and messy

Dustin requested a Mario Cake this year...
(the kids did not like eating the frosting...it was very funny to hear them talk about it because I personally don't like eating fondant either...it's just fun to play with...)

 We also had a Super Mario Brothers friend party





 The kids Loved the pinata...











Originally, we did not have this many kids...there were 5 of Dustin's friends but when Ryan saw them standing by the fence with those big puppy dog eyes, he couldn't resist inviting them to join the party...the more the merrier...it was fun!



Happy Birthday Dustin!!!
 

Comments

What a fun, creative party! That cake was uber adorable!!! I loved all your decorations--it looks like it was a great party for the kids.
Debra you never cease to amaze me. And thank you for allowing Brooklyn to join she loved it and I had no idea until she got home and told me about it. I feel bad, but glad to hear that she didn't invite herself. ;)
Stacy Clayburn said…
Thanks for having David, what a fun party!! I love all your creativeness :)