Dec Art Project Done...


I didn't realize what I was agreeing to but I managed to draw all 7 of these adorable kids before Christmas...Yeah!  It just makes me want to draw (or paint) more...So tonight, after I posted, I have spent the last hour working on a little something, since the hubby's gone and won't be back until late late late...I decided to try something new...It was so Fun!!!  Since the wife knew that her husband was going to have me draw her kids, I thought maybe she could use a little fun Christmas surprise! 
...so I decided to make one of our own as well...haha...
 

Comments

that's truly remarkable! I always wish I had the talent of drawing--you are so gifted and i love your work!
Marci said…
Oh my goodness that is amazing!!! How fun to be so talented! I wishn Ava and Kaden could do basketball together. She really likes it but the boys pick on her. Blah! I can't believe how big your baby is getting! You simply make the most beautiful girls in the world. P.S. Can you tell I have a break from school and actually pulled up my bloglist. HA HA HA Miss you!