I felt like drawing...


Here's the photo I used...Ryan told me I needed to add more hair so I did...Wow it sure changed the picture and it kinda looks like she use to and how she looks now combined...Even so...I am excited to get it framed and on my new wall along with the others:)  I have been itching to do it for a while and I finally did...Ryan's been out of town for a bit so I decided it was time to pull out the drawing board...I am SO glad to be married to Ryan......Im afraid if I didn't have him in my life, it would be constant chaos...Im a kinda fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal I guess...Chores would never get done.  Dinner would never be eaten at the kitchen table or at a decent hour...Cereal would become a staple...The children would appear homeless and I basically told you what it's been like the past few days (haha)...but hey...I finished a few drawings:)  Things can get back to normal...
 

 

Comments

Debra you're amazing,and I love them. Salem has been doing this same thing and I think he does a pretty good job too!