Grandma Kecks 90th and other stuff

Grandma Kecks 90th Birthday Celebration
 ...We pretty much slept like this...But we had Lots of Fun









 We sure do Love Grandma Keck...She's Amazing...










 Another good Picking...one of many...
 The kids really wanted to do one more lemonade stand before we moved so the day before, I kept loading the van and the kids kept selling (or should I say drinking) the lemonade...




 We love our new home!  and I hope to not have to move again for a long time...As much as I loved decluttering and throwing away a ton of unnecessary stuff...I am so happy to be done...
 and we Love our Big Backyard...and all the fun neighborhood kids who love to come play with our kids...
 First Day of School 2012
Rebekkah is in 3rd Grade and gets to Ride the Bus to School
Kaden is in 1st Grade and I Love that I get to see them both walk...The Whole Way...Gives me Peace of Mind:)

They are both Loving School this year...Prayers were answered

Comments

Stacy Clayburn said…
Nice pictures of the kids, they are so cute! Wow Dustin sounds like he is doing awesome at preschool!