Family Life Is Crazy: Make It Your Crazy

After going through the house, and trying to decide which mess to conquer today (because I have many)I decided to look for a summer work chart for the kids, so as to avoid some of the unnecessary clutter and you know...continue in our efforts to teach our children to work etc...  In my pursuit...I found a great quote that eased a little of my stress...

EMBRACE PARENTHOOD LIKE you’ve never embraced it before. Your dear little ones will grow up–sooner than you think. Life will never be like it is today. For many of you, that’s a relief–I know, yet one day you will have a pristine kitchen, you will have a clean car, and you will have plenty of time to make four course meals. And it won’t matter to you! You will long for the mess, long for those crazy-making moments in the morning and evening, and yearn for art work to walk in the door each afternoon. Sure Life is crazy. It’s time to own it and make it your crazy.

Comments

Thank you for sharing this Debra!
Marci said…
Oh my goodness I love that quote! I am so excited for summer and to be able to just focus on my girls. I hope you and your sweet family are doing great. :D
Unknown said…
hey for some reason I lost your email. How are you doing on the biggest loser? I NEED some motivation!! I have done HORRIBLE the last few weeks. Do you do texting on your phone? Lets help motivate eachother. I really need it!! email me anewton16@msn.com or text me anytime 801-891-9957. :)

Love your blog posts too! your kids are seriously getting SO big!!! time really does need to slow down!

I also LOVE the quote I so need that especially as I look at my MESSY house! thanks for sharing this!!