St. George and Tropic

We played a lot of this in St. George...
We did a little of this...

The kids got haircuts...

We played downtown St George...


 On Friday, my nephew went through the temple.  I stayed with my sister to help watch all the kids...We went to Jumping Jacks...SO FUN!!!
We were practically the only ones there.  I felt good seeing the lady in charge enter with gloves and some sanitizing spray...It didn't feel nearly as germy as I was anticipating...






 Elizabeth got a lot of attention this weekend...She was so good!  We also learned that she is an Excellent traveler...
 I like this picture of Scout and Elizabeth...I cannot believe that he's going on a mission.  I remember babysitting him when he was a baby...

Sunday was Scouts "Farewell".  He did a great job! It was fun to spend time with Kara's family. 
She's an amazing lady!
Good Luck Scout!  You are going to be a great Missionary!
Thanks for being such a good example for my kids!
 We had a great week!

Comments

amber said…
Wow! My nephew Scout is so tall and great. I can not believe he will be a missionary. Your kids are cute with him. I love Dustin hanging on Scout's leg. I am sad I could not have been there.