Halloween 2011

Halloween started last Monday with our annual Cousin Trunk-or-Treat.  It's so fun to see everyones costumes...
 
and Elizabeth was sleeping beauty...she slept through the whole party...
 On Halloween, the kids and I went to Roosevelts Halloween Parade...The local businesses hand out candy...there were lots of people...


Elizabeth never actually wore this cute flower costume anywhere...but we thought it was Cute...someone gave it to us when Bekkah was a baby and we never did uses it then either...Oh well, maybe next year...
 Our plan for Halloween was to carve pumpkins after school...when I went to carve them, they were too soft and I was fearful of what I would find on the inside...so we painted them this year...
we did manage to carve Dustins Little ones...do you love Dustins choice of patterns?  Transformer something and a little pirate...I know it's hard to tell, I guess you could say that carving is not my thing...
Halloween was lots of fun and Full of LOTS of candy...

Comments

amber said…
Halloween seemed fun! Thank you for letting me a part of your family by seeing the pictures of my handosme nephews and my pretty neices.