Elizabeth's Baby Blessing Dress

I decided to travel with Ryan to St. George this last week while he went on to Las Vegas for a Conference.  It was so much fun! We stayed in Grandma and Grandpa's "vacation home".  It was a good getaway... I devoted a whole day to Finally finishing Elizabeths Blessing Dress...I have had the pattern for the past 3 months...I finally had enough time to do it...I decided that I am not good at following a pattern and I have to just do what looks good...I thought it turned out pretty cute despite my lack of know how in the sewing department...just don't look too close...I am excited to take some pictures of Ellie in it...
 I added some lace and flowers...
 and I made some cute little booties...they are still a little big and I need to make them a little smaller...we shall see if I get around to it...
It felt really good to be able to actually finish something...it's been a while

Comments

amber said…
Debra you did fabulous on it. Can't wait to see it soon on the baby!
Debra you did amazingly well! Loved it and the blessing! What a beautiful day for you and your family!