Yesterday was CRAZY but today...

We saw a Rainbow this morning...so Dustin and I ran outside to catch it...
 Dustin just hanging out...waiting for me to get ready for the day...I think that He has adjusted well to our new little addition...

And Oh My Goodness He has become such a BIG Kid all of the sudden! 

He can be such a goofy little kid...He makes my day...


And our baby doll slept until 6:30 this morning, giving me an additional 5 1/2 hours of sleep last night...She kicked her feet around and pressed her hands across her face during breakfast and while I got kids ready for school...She then she fell asleep while I was in the shower...I didn't even hear a peep...Such a good baby:)


Comments

Melissa said…
I am glad she is so good for you. She is so cute. :-)
Stacy Clayburn said…
Oh she is so sweet Debra! It is making me really excited and really impaitent. ;)
Val And Glenn said…
She is so cute!!! We can't wait to see her and hold her. We miss you guys, thanks again for inviting us to your house this summer we had a great time.