So Happy to be Home!

I am so happy to be home...As much as I appreciate all the nursing staff and Doctors, the nice warm chicken and beef broth that they call dinner, and the lovely checkups all through the night.... I was relieved when they told me I could go home...at the earliest time possible..I got up and moving ASAP!!!

 (I love the look on her face here...to me it says..."please, please, PLEASE take me home...I really gotta get out of this place"  It'sEXACTLY how I felt)
 On our way home FINALLY!!!  She's been happy and content ever since...
 We know that we are loved.  Everyone has been so thoughtful.  We appreciate all the love and support we have received. The fabulous Meals...the short sweet Phone Calls...Sweet Text Messages...Numerous Prayers...the Lovely Flowers...The Adorable Clothes...The essential Diapers...Pretty Hair Bows...Cute little Hats...etc....Thank you So Much!!!

 And We Love our Adorable little Elizabeth!  She is a Pure Delight!!!
And I love this man!!! He has been so WONDERFUL through all of this...  What would we ever do without him?!!!
We have been so abundantly Blessed! My heart is full...so very full!

Comments

Awww- she is adorable!! Congrats- I wish you lot's of rest and no blow out diapers!:)
Unknown said…
congrats Debra she is BEAUTIFUL! love her name too!! so happy for you and Ryan!!