Dustin Started Preschool

We decided to do Preschool again this year. I really should say it's more of a joy school / Co-op...but Dustin and I call it preschool...With Bekkah and Kaden being in school all day, Dustin really needed something else... We have 5 of us Moms and 5 cute 3 year olds.

I took the first week since I will be out of commission for a little while...in just 13 short days...but who's counting?

The first day is always a little crazy just getting use to each other, learning the rules and routine etc....  The kids are so use to coming to my house and heading straight for our playroom.  They kept trying to escape downstairs on the first day...It made me laugh...and I am delighted that kids love playing at our home...The playrooms a great place but i decided it would be best if I kept them out of the playroom from the beginning...just until they learn to sit on their squares during circle time...  The second day went so well.  They knew to stay upstairs and seemed to be pretty happy participating in the activities we had prepared (I say we because Dustin is a very active participant in Preschool...I love it!).  We had a lot of fun.  We read books, played and talked about Animals, played some fun "large parachute" games outside that I got from the library, made some alligators, ate apples and alphabet crackers...An hour and 15 minutes seems to be just the right amount of time for these young little kids...in time we may increase it but for now, it seems to work very well...I am so excited to see how things progress!  Dustin LOVES having all of "his friends" come to our home.  I really do Love doing preschool! 





Comments

Debra I must say you never cease to amaze me with all that you do! Dustin and all your kids are such cuties!