Truth be told...

As fun as summer has been, and as much as I will miss water aerobics over the next 4 weeks, it's nice to know that the new "school routine" has come back...
This whole summer, I have been going to water aerobics...which meant that I wake up, put my suit on and leave by 7:15 and leave it to the babysitter to feed the kids, help them get their clothes on etc...For the first little while, I did well to be a good mother by having breakfast prepared, clothes layed out, give my kids a kiss goodbye etc...As the summer has gone on, I found that it was easier to just let them sleep in and forget about the clothes and breakfast...I will take care of it when I get home...On more than one occasion, Bekkah has offered to fix breakfast and be "in charge" after I get home, while I get bathed and ready for the day...so cute and the kids love when Bekkah's in charge (most of the time)

...I know...real healthy breakfast...
Like I said, it is nice to have our new school routine back...

Comments