Kaden's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Kaden was SOOO EXCITED to start Kindergarten today...He could hardly wait!  I begged him to let me go instead and I pleaded for him to wait just one more year to go, but he insisted on going...Bekkah was happy to show him the way and Dustin was more than happy to walk him to school, with his own backpack...
 I could never get Kaden to look at the camera.  He was too busy checking everything and everyone out...He seemed a little nervous but He didn't cling to me like he normally does before starting something new...He just said a simple bye Mom...He was just so happy to finally be seated in His Seat with His Stuff...

 Here's to Kaden..Our sweet, happy, fun, energetic little boy!  You are going to be a great Kindergartner!  Your class is going to Love you!!!
But Oh my goodness, What is Dustin going to do without you?  He can hardly wait for Preschool to start next week...Besides a couple of hours during preschool, He has never been alone with just Mom...This morning has been VERY Quiet...It won't be for long...Just 3 weeks from today and we will have our little baby girl...

Comments

Melissa said…
I am excited for you! :)
Marci said…
Kindergarten is killing me! I miss my baby. Bleh! Good thing they love it or I don't think we would have the courage to send them. :D I am soooooo excited to see that sweet baby. Maybe she will have my b-day. :D