Happy 34th Birthday Ryan!!!

Since it was such a busy day, the kids and I threw him a "surprise" party Monday night.  We invited his brothers and their families...It was fun...We had his favorite Chocolate Fountain flowing with lots of fruit and treats...The kids were so excited to give their dad airsoft guns so he could play airsoft gun wars with the family...I think he liked the gifts...I wouldn't say that it was a surprise...There is only so much you should tell a 3 year old...It was cute listening tidbits throughout the week and day from Dustin...His Daddy knew just about everything he was getting and even the little "surprise" party.  We love you Ryan!  You are so wonderful!  I love you more and more all the time.  I am so blessed to have you in my life and our 3 almost 4 kids are so lucky to have you as the wonderful father that you are...Thanks for sharing your life with me...I don't know what I would do without you! Happy Birthday!!!

Comments