Waterbeetle

So today I went to WaterAerobics.  As I was doing a little segment, it felt as though my tag was hanging out of my shirt, scratching my back.  I thought that I would fix it after I was done with that segment...before I could adjust my tag or whatever, one of the other ladies starts grabbing at the back of my shirt and flipping it...I figured she was adjusting my tag but that tag turned out to be this
4-6 inch water beetle
(and I don't believe I am exagerating on the size...just ask any of the ladies who were there),
It was crawling on my back!!! 
She flicked it off and it landed on the front of my top and so I frantically swished it away, along with all the other ladies...While all the other ladies moved out, my brave sister-in-law Mindy managed to remove the bug from the pool...
EWWW!!!! 
my back is still scratchy every time I think about it...
EWWW!
I still plan on going back to Water Aerobics despite the possibility of Mr Waterbeetle...

Comments

Melissa said…
WOW. Ewww! I didn't even know there were beetles like that, that could swim in the water.
Marci said…
Ok that's just gross!