Preschool Graduation

 Today was Kaden's Last Day of  Preschool with The Roosevelt  Mom's Coop...and it was our turn.  We chose to have it at the Ballard Park.  It was fun to get together one last time.  We will miss all these kids!
Kaden and I put together some fun Graduation Caps and some Candy Necklaces.  Since it was our last turn, we had to throw in a craft.  We made Mr. Potato Grass Heads...I told the kids that if they take good care and water their little guys well, they should have a full head of hair ( grass) by the time they start kindergarten.  Can't wait to see!


As fun as it has been, I am exhausted! 
After playing at the park, and mowing our Apartment lawn (so THICK, beautiful and green), I am ready to put up my feet and just rest...I had big plans of mowing our own lawn today, vaccuuming, laundry etc... but I think it will just have to wait until tomorrow...

Comments