My very first dress...

This dear sweet lady in our ward, gave me some very bright colorful fabric a little while back and I thought, "What in the world am I going to do with that?"  well, the other day, feeling slightly guilty for not using all that material and seeing so much rain around here, I saw this cute tutorial online and I decided it looked like something I could attempt and not be out a lot of money just in case it didn't turn out.
Bekkah Loved it! 
And as soon as she tried it on, she said, "Have you made one for Emma yet?" (Her favorite doll of course) 
So I quickly made one for Emma before it was time for dinner...
She was so excited about the dress that she wore it all evening and really wanted to wear it to school the next day.  It looked much cuter with a white cardigan with the bow dangling in the front. 
 I didn't get a picture but we thought it turned out super cute! 
Maybe another time because I am sure that she will wear it again... 
Not too bad for my very first dress...


Comments

Wow Debra you are really amazing!