5 Full Boxes of Sweet Memories

After almost 7 years of storing 5 full boxes of baby clothes, I finally went through each one...I really wanted to start making a list of what I may need for our little baby girl...
...I don't believe I will be doing much clothes shopping...
 It was so exciting to go through each of these adorable little outfits...It was fun to remember the 4 showers that friends and family so generously gave us...the excitement of finally starting our family after almost 5 years of trying and being told that we would have less than a 10% chance of having children without the assistance of a Dr...the overwhelming joy that each child has brought into our lives...Going through these boxes was a sweet memory of the past 12 years...We sure do love our 3 1/2  little Miracles...My Heart is very Full...The Lord has truly blessed us...I can hardly wait to try these on our baby girl

Comments

Melissa said…
I already got rid of most of our baby stuff in an effort to "move on" emotionally, so it has been fun to get a bunch of baby stuff again. :)
I'm so happy for you! I think that this is going to be awesome. We both have girls on the ends and boys in the middle! :O)
Congrats on another girl- they are so much fun to dress! What a sweet blessing these babies are!