Calling All Superheroes!

a week and a half ago, I realized that my son was turning 5 and I had not had a single friend Birthday Party...I decided it was time...they grow up way too fast.... We invited 4 of his best friends...it was just right.
We made superhero capes for each of the kids this week......and yes they got to keep them....they loved it!  Kaden was so excited to be able to share.


 and of course, we had to make Kaden a Black Batman Cape
 Check out our wall of fire...it lead to some fun games and play time

 They each had their secret identity and made masks...



 Dustin was pretty proud of his mask...it was a little snug but he didn't seem to mind


 Braving the Wall of Fire...









 And Kaden loved the presents!  Thank you!!!








 He loves this Batman Wrappie!  He had to wrap up in it this afternoon...I think he is a little worn out:)



 Happy Birthday Tomorrow Kaden!  We love you and we are so happy to have you in our lives!!!



Comments

Marci said…
Are you kidding me, that is awesome! Oh, it makes me want a boy so bad!
What a great idea! You're awesome Debra!