What have we been up to lately...

It was time to get a new stroller...our stroller of 7 years finally broke and I decided I really liked the Sit and Stand...The kids Love it!  They can all ride at one time:)  (they are way to big if you ask me...but I am sure the novelty will wear off quick)

And with the new stroller came the best box...so of course we had to make our own batmobile...kept us entertained for hours...



And Bekkah got to decorate...inside and out...



and we still enjoy Dance...especially since Camrie is always there...Bekkah and Camrie are the best of friends...They were wanting to be twins...it was funny to hear them talk about what everyone would say when they got to dance...how would anyone be able to tell them apart...cuties!
 Aren't they Cute!

 These girls crack me up...




We finally bought our Supply of Spring Chalk...Gotta love the warmer weather!



Comments