Just a few random shots

do your kids ever love to dump out the nice organized buckets, fill them with other nicely organized dumped out buckets, and just mix up all the toys? (drives me nuts!)  Good thing they know where they all go because I don't put up with such nonsense for too long...(notice Dustin sitting in a chair, inside a basket, strapped down with a nice little scarf...he actually quite enjoyed being pampered by his motherly big sister) crazy kids!

 I am finally going to get a haircut today...all the sudden it's too long...I didn't have quite enough hair to donate but it's time to move on...I am thinking I am going to have her take off about 8 inches...Ahhh!


and I actually got my hair cut...Yeah Me! It feels good! 
(I do not enjoy taking pictures of myself but if I am the only one who will do it...that's just how it goes...I do want to leave a little evidence that I was actually here)
We noticed this morning, that Bekkah's friend and cousin Mallory also lost her two front teeth...We had to take a Picture this morning before they both grew in...
 Cute Girls!

Comments