February Going Ons...

Ryan's parents have returned from serving their mission in Santa Rosa California.  It was very exciting for them to come home and it feels good to have them so close again. 

On President's Day, we did our annual Tubing Trip at Soldier Hollow.  Kyle and Minday always do such a great job planning it. Thank you! So Fun!  We loved it! This year was especially nice because Bekkah, Kaden and Dustin were actually old enough to ride and enjoy! As we were driving home, I could smell Dustin so I asked Ryan to pull off as soon as it was convenient (this was through Strawberry). We found a spot with lots of cars, little ones but mostly big trucks...little did we know that we would get high centered...What?!  My van is gutless!  Yep, we got stuck.  So we stopped trying, I got out and changed a stinky.  We then managed to get out as far as the entrance...Luckily 3 or 4 vehicles were needing to get in so these guys came (including Uncle Kyle) and helped us get out...it was me driving, and a number of guys pushing...I am so grateful that it wasn't during the night...we would have been stuck there all winter:)Wish we had pictures...oh well...

I have not used my camera much lately...just have not been in the mood...February has been a good month and I cannot believe that it is almost over...Today it is still snowing...This has been a very long winter it seems...and I have very little motivation to get out in it lately...I am ready for spring...or atleast ready for the next few weeks of winter to pass...

Comments