Colorful Stepping Stones

I saw this cute idea on The Crafty Crow and decided we could do it...The kids have loved it...It has taken us a few days...
We now have our fun path
I do have to explain this first picture though...
#1 - Notice the Shoeless, Coatless, Gloveless children on the doorstep in freezing (single digits) cold temperatures...They were just checking the ice and were excited to see them setting up so quick...they had opened the door excitedly so I grabbed the camera instead of the normal Coats, hat, gloves shoes routine:) 
and #2 - It was Bekkah's Mismatch day...hence the colorful sleeves with a puple top and different socks...haha...she had to wear them ALL day






I love the little bits of color in the white snow...It makes the bitter cold days and nights a little less bitter...

Comments

Marci said…
What a fun idea!
I love that idea! Too bad we don't have enouigh snow here to do it- my kids would love it!