Busy Boys

I knew that I was in trouble when Dustin decided to go to sleep before 7 pm...I heard from him again right around 1 and then Kaden shortly after...they went back to sleep off and on...Me however...maybe tonight?  We have already had our quiet time, and I was surprised neither one of them actually took a nap...I am just happy that they are pleasantly playing with Legos (together)...You wouldn't have known that it was such a sleepless night around here...I am just hoping that the reality of sleepless children doesn't creep up around 7...when Ryan comes home...I am really aiming for an 8pm bedtime tonight!

Comments

Stacy Clayburn said…
Debra... I must admit its been awhile since I've looked at your blog. But it is amazing as always! Sorry about the sleepless night.. crazy kids huh? I am also sorry that it didn't work out to make jewelry for Bekkahs birthday.. Please call anytime and come over to have some fun. I love how these 1st graders feel that the bday snack at school is the best thing ever. Anna has been planning and changing her mind about it since the 1st of the year! so fun!