I Realized something today...

I realized that I am starting to feel old and I guess I am trying to compensate...
I go to bed by 10 every night...I just need my sleep...
Recently, I purchased a shirt with a little design on it...so not me...but it made me feel younger:)
I have grown my hair long again...Just as it was in High School...I know I need a hair cut but I don't know when I will grow it long again if I do...Oh and it covers the few strands of gray that are beginning to appear...
I am frantically finishing Quiet Books for my kids for fear that they will grow up too fast to actually use them...
I received the biggest best bowl yesterday as a gift and I was delighted!...however...10 years ago I looked at that same bowl and said "what would you ever do with a bowl that size?"  That's something my mom would use and now that is me...hmmmm
I love to play with my kids and I hope they don't grow out of wanting to play with mom...
I really need to exercise more...I am so out of the habit
Just some tidbits from what's going on in my mind...

Comments

The Wintertons said…
haha you are old... lol JUST KIDDING! :) You're so funny.