Conner's Preschool and Another Quiet Book

 On Thursday, Conner invited Kaden to Preschool at the Junior High...Although Kaden liked the sound of it, He was being a little Stink...He didn't want to go...As soon as he realized he would be going inside with Conner, he started backpedaling real quick...When we finally arrived to the classroom, after much pushing on my part, I think there were about 20 12-13 year olds hovering over about 10 kids...Kaden does not do well under pressure...Fortunately, they had another child that canceled so they invited Dustin to stay which meant I had to stay with him because he was under 3.  Dustin had no problem.  He is always so happy to do whatever.  He was a cutie and the kids got a big kick out of his enthusiasm for the chocolate..
 
 Kaden warmed up about  5 minutes before it was time to go...I think this was the only smile I got out of him...like I said, he was a little nervous...

 Conner was a good sport and he does so well with the kids...I really thought that Kaden would love to go, especially with Conner...He loves that Kid!  He is always talking about how cool he is...

 Thanks Conner for Invite!  I hope my boys turn out to be like you when they are your age!  You're the best!
I finally finished up on Dustin's Book...Quiet Book #2...Who would have thought that it would take me nearly 4 months...I got one more left...


If you want to see more of this book...go HERE.
If you want to see Book #1...go HERE.
I have really enjoyed making these...Hopefully the kids will have them for a while...

Comments