Summer is coming to an end...

We just finished another 2 week session of swimming lessons for Bekkah and Kaden. They both did great and made a lot of improvements.  Kaden passed to level 3 and Bekkah will also be in 3...They are both excited that they will be in the same class next year... I am delighted to be done this year...now we can just go swimming for fun! 

The kids are all ready for school.  I cannot believe that we have just 2 more weeks until school begins and that we will have 2 in school...I am looking forward to Bekkah and Kaden walking to school and back together.  They are such good friends and it does my heart good to see them looking after each other...It makes me a little nervous at the thought that Kaden will be ALL Day Kindergarten....I think he will be fine but it's just the unknown...worried mom

Just 6 more weeks and we will have our new little baby here...wow it's going by so fast! Change is in the air...

Comments

I can't believe that Summer is nearly over! What a good one it has been!
Unknown said…
I can't believe summer has ended! where has this year gone?? although I bet you are thankful it is almost fall since your baby will be here soon!! :)