Moonlake with the Clayburns 2011

We had another great year camping with the Clayburns!  We love this family! 
We look forward to next year when we can do it again...We have a lot of fun!

poor Dustin had such a bad cold when we started and he couldn't quit wiping it...lovely...it didn't keep him from having fun though...


the girls were excited to see the same sand pile still there...remember PMS city...a name they came up with on their own...The name is rather fitting at times for these 3...


Such cute girls!  I have to laugh at this next picture...it's one of the only "belly shots" that I am going to provide...I try to avoid it if I can...See my off the side?  Yep...that's me and our little growing bambino...During our little nature hike, I was feelin those braxton hicks...I was happy to stop any time to take pictures just for that reason...It's all so exciting!










We were amazed at how far down the Lake was...We had heard that they had drained it but didn't realize just how much...We shall see what the anticipated drain off will do this year...


























This was the first day...when Dustin was not feeling super...I had just cleaned his sore, chapped cheeks and rubbed him down with cream...poor little guy!  It didn't take him long to perk up though...He just needed a good hour in the trailer and  a little TLC...





I love this picture! 







Thanks Wayne and Stacy for the fun Camping Weekend! 

Comments

Stacy Clayburn said…
Thanks to you guys too!! We had a great time ;) I love those panoramic shots so Cool!