I just realized it's been exactly one year ago today that my beautiful Mother passed away. I miss her voice and her listening ear, her heartfelt interest in what's going on. She was always so sincere. I remember the dream I had prior to her passing, she was skipping through a beautiful flower filled trail. She was so happy and I felt such joy. It was as if Heavenly Father was telling me everything is OK and she is no longer suffering from her trials and challenges from dementia. I am feeling so grateful 

Comments

Julie said…
She is beautiful. Bekkah looks just like her.
Arianne said…
hi! I have not checked out blogs in a LONG time!! I decided to come to yours today. I am so sorry to read that your mom passed away last year. Losing a parent is rough. I lost my dad 3 1/2 years ago. I hope all is well with you and your family. Hopefully I can catch up reading your blog. It is crazy how fast time flies isn't it?