Halloween 2013

 About 3 weeks ago, while shopping at Walmart, and listening to the pleadings of our children, I finally said, "Nope...I am not doing it...There is a whole bin of Costumes in the playroom...We will be creative and use what we've got"...
Well, 1 week later, I caved...I felt guilty for not wanting to be creative so we dug in and made some costumes...Cute ones if you ask me...And we used most of what we already had
Rebekkah - little Red Riding Hood
Kaden - an evil Purple Minion
Lizzy - little Red Riding Hood (but here she is pictured as a little minion)
Dustin - a yellow minion although he also decided to be a wizard, and then a power ranger, and then a storm trooper, and then a wizard again, and then....you get the picture...Luckily we had enough costumes in the bin to fit his changing wants...
 
I have to admit that it was fun...although our kids had very little interest in Trick or Treating Halloween Day...After 2 Trunk or Treats this week & their classroom parties and hitting a few homes, they preferred to just watch a Halloween Movie...I had no problem with this...I'm really not a big fan of staying out really late and being spooked...I also preferred the nice quiet evening with our family

Comments