Life Lessons

We had one very sad little girl this morning...Hopefully she has learned her lesson. Bekkah forgot to put her bike away and Daddy backed over it(he felt bad too)... My first impulse is to want to go out and get her a new bike but obviously that's not the solution...  She has been riding her bike every day since her new friend moved in across the street...I have Loved watching her increase her speed and comfort...It will be hard to be without a bike for a while...She's working on a solution...The main concern she had this morning was "I am afraid to tell Katy that I don't have a bike anymore"...They had lots of bike riding plans...Birthday and Christmas cannot come soon enough and there are not nearly enough chores...One of those Life Lessons...Better learned now than later

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh no! What happened?? I think the hardest part about being a parent is helping our kids learn these lessons. Hope she gets another bike soon!